LensProToGo can help provide gear to creatives who have compelling stories to tell. What story are YOU ready to tell? Are you working on a passion project, a project of adversity, a story of triumph or maybe a photo essay of current times? Let us help you bring this project to life, through a grant of gear. To return to the EQUIP page, click here.
The LPTG Equipment Sponsorship Program is open to individuals over the age of thirteen (13), as well as representatives of organizations with the power and authority to enter into binding agreements on behalf of such organization. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may participate only with the involvement of your parent or guardian, as provided for in our Terms of Service. By submitting this application for the Sponsorship Program, you understand and acknowledge the following:
1. Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance to or participation in the Sponsorship Program, nor the availability of requested Services.
2. We request that your application be submitted a minimum of four weeks prior to the event date. Applications submitted in a timely manner will be given priority.
3. All sponsorship awards are given at the sole discretion of LPTG.
4. An Equipment Sponsorship committee will review all requests and will assess applications based on multiple criteria, including project details, equipment needed, timing of the project, and fit with LPTG’s mission.
5. If an application is accepted, then LPTG agrees to waive all or part of the applicable fees associated with the Services. You will still be responsible for any taxes, fees resulting from items that have been damaged, lost, returned after the due date, or from any other violation of the Terms of Service and/or Rental Agreement. The Program does not cover any expenses related to insurance or participation in LPTG’s Protection Plan. Any changes in requested equipment or length of rental must be approved by LPTG, and may result in additional fees if they exceed the scope of the original application.
6. If an application is accepted, you may not use the equipment provided by LPTG for any other purpose, than fulfillment of the project described in your application (“Project”).
7. You will provide LPTG with a copy of and access to the finished Project, in any form reasonably requested by LPTG.
8. You understand that LPTG does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the application or the Project you submit. As a condition to your acceptance in the Sponsorship Program, you grant to LPTG a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to use, copy, edit, combine, transmit, stream, and publicly display the Project, in whole or in part, for purposes of marketing and promoting the Project, the Sponsorship Program, and/or LPTG, generally, for a period of 36 months. As a condition to your acceptance in the Sponsorship Program, you will provide LPTG with credit and attribution for the Project as presented in your application.
The Equipment Sponsorship program is available only to users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Service found under the laws of the United States or other application jurisdiction.
You also grant LensProToGo the right to sublicense these rights to third parties for distribution via third party distribution channels, which may include viral distribution of your Content. You agree that LensProToGo may use third party technologies and service providers in the course of exercising any of LensProToGo's rights within this section. You agree that neither LensProToGo nor any third party distribution channels have any obligation to provide any compensation to you for your Content or the licenses granted herein. You understand that LensProtoGo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Content you submit. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these TOU.